Thursday, May 19

Busy Day Today

Two days before our next event and we are getting all our ducks in a row. The excitement mounts. Killarney is going to be insane. We were informed by a reliable source that there will be between 5000-8000 people attending on Saturday the 21'st of May o.O Morningbru will be the only stall selling coffee - eish it's going to be a spinner of a day.


Slurp--Nom

Getting our quantities right is proving to be tricky! How many coffees to stock, how many muffins, hot chocolate, tea and, eerrrrrr, all that. It's all part of the challenge I rate, and we are amped as amped can be. I am definitely going to fill up the rocket pack and make my rounds around the racetrack offering steaming Hot Chocolate to anyone and everyone I can see. I hope this day is ready for us. If you guys are around the killarney area you should pull in for a coffee-muffin deal ;)

Have A Great Day
The Morningbru Team 

No comments:

Post a Comment