Friday, September 30

Week 2 Done And A Surprise Event

Week two on our new spot and it is going really well, pancakes are taking off man, we have a few regulars and many new faces rocking up everyday. People are digging the stall vibe and we are making new connections by the minute. We have really kicked our turnover up by 100% and we are grateful beyond.

I am pritty tired as i type this so excuuse any spellingk mistkes and stuff, we have been working straight from 5 am this morning until now, 10 pm and we are still busy,  eish! I guess that is what it means to run your own business in this kind of industry but hey I'm not complaining, it's great!

Heart radio booked us on short notice for a soccer event tomorrow so we barely had time to prep up, which means we are still busy, busy, busy. Michelle is in the kitchen mixing up pancake batter like a beast and I have taken a break to blog for a minute. The bakkie is packed up and reasonably ready for tomorrow. I can see Red bulls in our near future, at least 4 each. We are super keen to serve all the attendees hot coffee and pancakes, lets hope we have a successful and most of all groovy day at the event.

Anyway I better get back to work before I get an egg or a wooden spoon to the back of my head.

Enjoy your weekend and be safe, Morningbru :)

No comments:

Post a Comment