Tuesday, June 7

Coffee And A Movie

Morningbru is taking strain, I couldn't help but feel a bit of sadness yesterday. We weren't able to go out and that means we have broken our 90 day plan to be there consistently for 90 days..... This permit thing must get sorted...

I scored a job with a friend for now doing props for a BBC documentary called infested --- I will probably blab on about that until the coffee gets going again.... Yesterday was my first day and it is, well, different. I am enjoying the whole process of getting props sorted and sourcing them from different places. The work environment is relaxed right now but I know it will get hectic when shooting begins. At the moment we are just prepping like mad so that things can run smoothly later on.

Waiting for my ride at the moment he just texted me that his toast is still toasting :/ hahaha We have a busy day lined up and  I am eagerly awaiting the challenge.

Have a great day
The Morningbru (film crew) Team

1 comment:

  1. watz ? you onna film sets ? sneaky nicky can't stay away from a motion picture. haha.

    Having housewarming in obs in a few weeks. You will simply have to attend.

    Keep well

    ( red sloth )

    ReplyDelete